Animatic Con Special Guest Aaron Dismuke
Aaron Dismuke is an American voice actor, ADR director and script writer for Funimation. Known for his role as ALphonse Elric in the popular anime Fullmetal Alchemist, which he voiced when he was 12 years old. Since protraying Alphonese Elric, Aaron has gone on to voice many other notible roles ssuch as Suneater in My Hero Academia, Oscar Pine in RWBY, as well as Marx Francois in Black Clover.
To see a full list of where you can hear Aaron’s voice check out his IMDB page here.
Aaron will be signing autographs at his booth in our Artist Alley area free during the following times:
- Friday July 30th: 6pm to 7pm
- Saturday July 31st: 4pm to 5pm
- Sunday: 11:15am to 12:15pm
– This is the only times in which Aaron’s autograph will be free!
(VIP badge holders are invited to attend the private meet and greet on Saturday with Aaron Dismuke)
Can’t make it to one of the autograph times, don’t worry, Aaron Dismuke will be selling autographs at his booth all weekend at the following rates:
- Autograph: $30
- Selfie: $20
- Combo (Autograph and Selfie): $40
Be sure to come check out all of Aaron’s panels over the weekend as well:
- Q&A with Aaron Dismuke (Friday July 30th, 7pm to 8pm)Let’s get to know each other. I’ll start. I play Magic, League, Fallout, Undertale, and have dabbled with Tarot
Cards (if not actual alchemy). I’m a fan of Death Parade, Sword Art, Mushishi, Code Geass, Made in Abyss,
and at least half of the shows I’ve been in. I’m not quite vegetarian, but I sometimes pretend to be. I used to
build road blocks, have hosted a murder party, and have been to a(n admittedly shabby) Fallout Shelter. Sort
of. So yeah, Aren’t I interesting, but like, in a relatable, not trying too hard, way? You noticed, right? Senpai?…
- Animatic Con Lip Sync Showdown with special host: Aaron Dismuke (Saturday 1pm-2:30pm)
Come on over to the center stage and watch as some of Animatic Con’s staff go head to head in a
showdown like no other. You choose the winner by bringing the Cheers!
- Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse with Aaron Dismuke (Saturday July 31st, 7pm to 8pm)My name is Aaron Dismuke and I am utterly unqualified to host this panel, but that’s never stopped me before
and honestly, who’s more qualified? Aside from like, an actual veteran or gun enthusiast. Hikers might have one
up on me too. Anyone who owns a boat… A farmer could for sure throw a more useful panel. But as someone
who’s pretended to be a zombie, one time for pay even, I think I can offer a-… Well, not unique per se, but
certainly a perspective. (Look, honestly, we’re just gonna come up with weird anime/horror movie mashups like
28 Days Later but with Pokemon; it’ll be great.)
- How to Write a Decent Dub with Aaron Dismuke (Sunday August 1st, 10am-11am)
Aaron Dismuke here again, Still refusing to refer to myself in the third
person like some may do for these panel descriptions, probably because I am neither an awkward anime
character nor a khajiit. If you’re curious about how we make the decision to stray from, add to, or stick with the
translations of the shows we dub at Funimation, come listen to me talk. I have around five years of experience
adapting scripts for the likes of Fairy Tail, Fire Force, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan and Overlord.