- Event Seating- VIP will have priority seating ; non vip seating is first-come, first-served. Front row of Main Events is reserved for VIP badge holders. Due to fire regulations, sitting in aisles and seating beyond the room’s capacity are not allowed, and we are bound by law to strictly enforce this.
- Please remember talking during videos is disruptive to others, we ask that you please refrain from hold conversations during the event you are participating in. Also please ensure your cell phone is on silent during the event.
- Animatic Con requires a Valid ID for those wishing to view an 18+ Event. All entries to these events must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the event. NO EXCEPTION will be made for viewing of these events.
- Animatic Con’s Weapon Policy is strictly enforced. Those who do not follow this policy will be asked to remove said weapon from the venue, and could face removal from the event completely based on the violation.
- Animatic Con reserves the right to remove anyone in violation of these rules. No refunds will be given to anyone removed from the convention. And anyone we is ejected will also have their name reported to the hotel and they may determine if you will be allowed to stay on the premises.
- Any photos and video taken by Animatic Con staff become property of the con and may be used for publicity purposes.
- Regardless of fandoms please treat each other with respect, we are all here to enjoy ourselves.
- Have fun, enjoy yourself, be courteous to hotel staff and fellow attendees but please remember, the impression you make reflects on all of us.
General Hotel Information
- Please no dancing, jumping or pushing all of the buttons in the elevators.
- Please remember to use your indoor voices when in the hotel, please no yelling or screeching.
- Please treat your hotel room as if it is your home. Please keep it tidy and clean all weekend.
Appropriate action will be taken in the case of attendees who are found to be in violation of hotel rules for use of guest rooms. Violations include, but are not limited to:
- Exceeding the maximum occupancy per hotel room. Hotel management has the right to evict anyone who is not registered with them as a guest from guest rooms.
- Charging admission to a room party serving alcohol without a liquor license or serving alcohol to minors. If this is found to have happened, legal action will be taken.
- Allowing minors to consume alcohol in your hotel room.
- Engaging in any other behavior that is illegal or disruptive. This will result in loss of convention membership and possible legal action by the hotel.
- Remember that there are others in the hotel, please try to keep reasonable voices at night in your room.
- Animatic Con will be taking photos all weekend of the event, this includes but is not limited to the events, panels, vendors, artists and the convention space general gathering spaces.
- Animatic Con events permit the use of photography unless otherwise stated during an event.
- Photography of all other aspects of the con is allowed, as long as it does not disrupt events or the flow of traffic and the subject does not object. Please be considerate and ask first before taking pictures of guests, con staff, other attendees or the general public.
Animatic Con is a non-smoking convention. Smoking is prohibited. Vaping is also prohibited within the event space.
Children (under the age of 12)
- A parent or guardian must accompany children under 12 at all times. Parents and guardians are responsible for the well-being and behavior of all children in their care.
Alcohol, Drugs, Theft, Vandalism
- Violators WILL be prosecuted. We are a family friendly convention and WILL NOT tolerate any illegal alcohol or drug use, sales or possession. You will lose your convention badge, we will inform the hotel and the authorities will be called.
- Theft and Vandalism should be reported promptly to the Sec Ops personnel immediately.
- Your name badge is proof of your membership and must be worn at all times to guarantee admission to con events. Lost badges should be reported promptly to the Registration.
- Lost/Stolen badges will not replaced
- Please make sure your badge is on and visible at all times.
- Animatic Con’s Sec Ops staff will be around all weekend. If you need any assistance just ask, if you see any problems, report it promptly. If you can not find security, any Staff member will be able to help you.
- Restricted admission will occur to ensure fire code policies are being followed.
- No food or drink near the tech equipment and no alcohol will be permitted in these spaces.
- If you willfully damage the tech equipment you will be held responsible for repairs or replacement. If you are holding a panel and do not know how to utilize the equipment please let us know, we will gladly hook everything up for you.
- Restricted admission if we reach fire code.
- Line Jump for those with VIP badges
- Listen to dealers room staff for any announcements or other measures necessary to ensure safety.
- Theft will not be tolerated, if caught you will be removed from the venue and police will be notified.
Animatic Con Dress Code Policy is as follows. All attendees must wear clothing and footwear at ALL times, even when you’re in costume. The following costume elements are not allowed at Animatic Con and the venue because of safety reasons, whether you are in costume or not:
- Bare Feet
- Stilts (wooden and metal)
- Roller Skates and rollerblades
- Please look at our Weapon’s Policy on what weapons are allowed in the convention.
We encourage you to Cosplay and have fun. We just ask that you cosplay in good taste. Animatic Con is a family friendly event and we want to make sure we all understand that.
Don’t forget to read the Weapons Policy if you will have a weapon as part of your costume.
- Be aware that not everybody are fans or familiar with anime, so they may question if your costume is appropriate. Animatic Con is a family friendly convention, so parents with young children will be present.
- Real weapons are NOT allowed as part of your costume.
- Nudity and body paint are NOT costumes. Neither is just underwear.
- Body suits are allowed.
- Animatic Con does not hold any responsibility if your prop or costume is damaged at the convention.
- The skimpier costumes must follow hotel rules: Nipples and genitalia must be fully covered. The butt must be covered from the top of the intergluteal cleft (butt crack) to 2 inches bellow bottom of the cheek. The full curvature must be covered.
- If you’re asked to cover up by Animatic Con staff, Hotel Staff please comply.
- Animatic Con and the Holiday Inn Eastgate recommend those who are not fully vaccinated to continue wearing your face masks.
- Cosplay is not consent.
Thank you for your cooperation throughout Animatic Con 2021.